Helplessly

It's not that easy with you here
But I know I want you to stay.
See this could be us in a few years
But just admit you like to play

It's like everyday,
I'm kicking rocks.
I could fly away,
But you got me at a complete stop.

How do you manage to keep me going
But somehow you keep me from going?

See you distract me,
But I'm distracted without you.
I don't know how to focus,
Baby, teach me how to.
'Cause I'm standing still again

But if you love me
Just like the way that I love you
I wouldn't mind
A little comforting from you.
Why do I let you in my head?

And I gotta go sometimes,
But you're always on my mind.

You're not helping me.
But I helplessly fall for you.

Now I'm running late
And I'm not a coffee drinker,
But I lost sleep
Just thinking of you.

So pour me a cup,
I need to wake up,
I need me some love.
Now give it to me.

'Cause everywhere you go I'll follow you.
I'll give you all of me, give me all of you.
I gotta go sometimes,
But you're always on my mind.

| NEWER

+ Follow